What to Bring
And what’s included
This is a list of the equipment you’ll need to have an enjoyable camping trip when you hire a folding camper or trailer tent from us. We’ve listed everything that is provided in the camper, and everything you’ll need to bring along with you. Double check before setting off that you have everything you need! We are here to help so please get in touch if you are unsure what to bring.
What You’ll Need to Bring
- Sleeping bags
- BBQ & Accessories (can be purchased extra)
- Phone and media device chargers
What We Provide
- 1 x fresh water container (with 12V submersible pump)
- Wastewater container and connecting pipe
- External entry step
- Hitch lock or wheel clamp (Must be used on site)
- Levelling ramp(s)
- Electric hookup lead.
- Onboard Leisure battery.
- Onboard Gas bottle. – Refill if needed whilst on hire @ hirer cost.
- Dining table. (Larger units 3rd bed board)
- Kettle (electric) (No other heating appliance to be used at the same time)
- Saucepans (2) Frying pan
- Cooker Grill Pan
- Drinking Mugs 4 or 6
- Glasses / Tumblers 4 or 6
- Crockery (for each person 4 or 6 berth campers)
- Chopping/kitchen knives
- Cooking Utensils
- Chopping board (Must be used. No chopping on worktops allowed)
- Bottle opener / Tin Opener / corkscrew in one
- Washing up bowl
- Tea towels / Hand towel
- Electric toaster
- Folding chairs, or similar for sitting outside
- Outside folding table for use outside / in the awning
- Campers with toilets will be supplied with toilet chemicals for the duration of your stay